To our wider Galetti clients and friends,
The health and safety of the people around us is our top priority. In support of our President’s efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve of outbreaks, we will be taking every precaution over the next few weeks to ensure our teams, our clients and our families are safe.
To create a more responsible working environment we have implemented the following precautions:
- Our teams have been briefed on how to manage this situation as cautiously as possible
- All meetings have been adapted to be held electronically where possible
- We have systems and strategies in place to ensure our communication streams are kept wide open
- Our teams will reach out to all clients who we are currently working with to reassure them of how we plan to handle the next few weeks
- We will continue to monitor the development surrounding the COVID_19 outbreak along with the relevant local health and government authorities to keep ourselves and teams informed
As always, our Galetti team will be available 24/7 and is eager to not let this affect business as usual by banding together. We may be limiting our physical contact but this epidemic has the potential to bring us all closer together. We stand as a much bigger community now and are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to beat this.
Thank you for your support and commitment to doing the right thing.
Your Galetti Team